DIY vintage looking Sled photo prop
so Ive been looking for a sled for a photo prop for my photography business and of course they are so friggen expensive! so i took to zee pinterest and VOILA! link to the pattern below but i will show you how mine went :D
I decided to use some scrap plywood i had at home and i pulled out my brand new jigsaw (still in the box...) and popped the blade in, tried to cut a few things and it just was bad... so bad!!
so i went over to home depot and grabbed some finer blades (duh haha) and 2 planks of wood, they were 1x10x8
For this project you will need
- 1″ x 10″ piece of knotty pine, 8 feet long. (get a couple just... in case )
- Wood screws – 1 1/2"
- Sandpaper (sander would be perfect if you plan to put small children)
- Paint and/or stain ( i used red stain and a walnut stain)
- Drill - to assemble and to drill the wholes for the rope
- Rope for the rope... ? haha
- Foam brush or a ton of rags that will go into the garbage right after