Tri-Shutter Card or Tri fold Card

2:11 PM
Hey, I have tried the Tri-Shutter Card or the Tri-Fold card, which ever you would like to call it hehe, I made this for my Father in law for his Birthday

So i tried to use boy friend colours, and i think it turned out very good, i love it and thats all that matters hehe




The model, is Tula my kitty cat hehe... she loves to sit and watch me craft... or is it she just wants some treats... i thought she actually enjoyed watching me, but after giving her a treat she takes off.. so nope she doesnt want to watch me.. she has me wrapped around her paw
I used, blue and Brown colours, with some lovely patterned paper i found from cloud9, i also used a Set of golf clubs from the Cartridge "celebrate with Flourish", with some Chip board letters that spell our DAD, i used my home accents to make the scalloped circles, and a friskars happybirthday Stamp, In the middle i tried to make a Pocket for the gift card i am going to be placing in there

if you would like to make this card the dimensions are,  5 1/2 x 12" sheet,
Scor it at 2" 4" 8" and 10", then use a paper trimmer and slice 2 lines, at 1 1/2 and 4 inches, from the first scor line, to the last scor line, then fold it a bunch till you get this shape, and then decorate every inch as to have the most interesting and, eye catching Card

Thanks alot and i would love to see your comments!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.