Havnt been on in a while

8:06 PM
Hey guys, so sorry i havnt been around... we have been renovating, and i am now just starting to relax from all of that!
(its not quite done).... but i can take a break for now!

So here are the cards i have been working on!, i have a bunch!

This Card, i painted with water colour, I love rainbows, and i think this looks pretty
I got these little guys from the dollar fifty stamps at michaels, sooo ADORABLE!! arnt they!

This card was inspiried by a card i received from my wedding, i used the luxury stack from DCWV, prima flower, flat backed pearl, i got the stand for the cake from Fiskars Swirls, and the congrats and the rings from a wedding stamp set
I pasted random pattern papers onto this cute out shape, using my big kick i used my embossing folder to emboss the card and used a chocolate marker to make stitching lines
This is from the Retro stack, i think.. (hmm) hehe.. for the gamers in the family!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.